...sHe AloNe...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

aku DAN dia

When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you. 


fendy..

love and the world will be turn...


Cinta sebenarnya adalah membiarkan orang yang kamu cintai menjadi dirinya sendiri dan tidak merubahnya menjadi
gambaran yang kamu inginkan. Jika tidak, kamu hanya mencintai pantulan diri sendiri yang kamu temukan didalam dirinya...



the spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in..



If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...

 love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. ..


arafendy


No comments:

Post a Comment